Welcome to my journal :) My fantasy land that full filled with my randomness.

Monday, July 4, 2011

NEWS

Crying like a lil kid in the morning :(,
 after watching this fan video,

credit to angelmassu on youtube


its really really touching and i am crying so hard. i miss them so freakin much, i miss NEWS..Johnny please, bring our NEWS comeback and release MORE SINGLES and ALBUMS, held MORE CONCERTS, attend MORE MUSIC SHOWS, also we want NEWS variety shows. 8 month passed since NEWST newest Single.. Tegomasu release DVD, Ryochan promoting with Kanjani8, and Yamapi doing an Asia Tour. We want NEWS to COMEBACK. With 6 members! With our leader! PLEASE, bring our NEWS back again as ONE group, not separately.

Dear Johnny, please hear us.

Image and video 
hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Oh! sorry for bothering dear *shy*

    but I found your heartfelt entry while I was searching for something about our dear NEWS <33,and I find it a good chance to let you know about the NEWS fan projects that were in the fandom to bring them back to us ,please check out this link :
    http://news-jpop.livejournal.com/6383279.html

    It'll be great if you can participate in them ^__^

    I'm sure NEWS are trying their best to come back to us as a group <3

    sorry again for any disturbance *shy*

    Have a nice day ^__^

    ReplyDelete