Welcome to my journal :) My fantasy land that full filled with my randomness.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kou-chan is my destiny (?) lol

okay, this randomness was started from Rizka's blog. I visit her blog a few hours ago and found a post about this. So i took it too, and here's my result lol.

Photobucket

I got Kou-chan as my partner aww~ he's my first love in HSJ btw haha :p But he's still one of my bias hehe.

I am LOL-ing over that takoyaki thing hahahaha, how can this machine know i really loves takoyaki to the death hahaha xD but rather than fight for it, maybe i will just give in to him or maybe we're goin' offering each other lol

And the "You reminds him of his mom." part is just sweet :) doesnt it means that he saw me as a person that he can rely at? hehe :)

Then the 'Marriage' relationship was the sweetest part *,* hahaha
Kou-chan is my groom, my husband aww~xD

But seriously the song is not suited to this condition lol Sakura Girl tells about breaking up right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment