Welcome to my journal :) My fantasy land that full filled with my randomness.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Sprout

Doumo~

So, this was started bcs of chinen' new drama that will be aired tomorrow. This drama is an adaptation of the manga with same title.

I am really excited about this drama. I love romance drama so much, and this is my first time watching JE boys in romance drama. Especially bcs it's Chinen!

It's hard to believe in that the-cute-little-chinen who we used to see is no longer a kid. Yeah, he is 19 and graduated from high school already.
The first shocking news is the new hair. Yeah, because of this drama he dyed his hair to dark brown. AND HE'S SO FCKIN HOT WITH THAT HAIRSTYLEEEEEE. /whacked

2nd is the kiss scenes.
Our chinen is gonna kiss a girl. Hm, not only chinen who will got a kiss scene, Jesse also got it. And i bet those two is really happy and looking forward for that scene xD (i know boys, you're happy rite to be able to kiss those cute girls xD)

3rd is the CM.
When the first time the Commercial video was aired and then i watch it. My reaction was like:  HOLY SHT THE BOYS SOOO DAMN HOT AND WTF WITH THOSE GIRLS IN BIKINIS. WHAT NO CHINEN DON'T TOUCH HER. WHAT JESSE YOU'RE STILL UNDERAGE DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THEM!!
That's all.

And becaus of my curiosity i am downloading a scanlation of the manga yesterday. I am just finished reading all of them few hours ago. The story is really good! a bitter love story...
But i love it ♥

So, now i'm looking forward for the first episode~~ hope it wont bring me to a disappointment :)

Okay then. Bye!
Sorry for the-bad-english, but by blogging in english was really help me a lot. Yeah you can say that it was part of studying english.
Hope you wouldn't mind with this :)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment